At the Placer SPCA, it is our goal to place each animal in a loving, permanent home. To be certain that you and your family are ready to add a new furry family member to your household, please review “Is this the best time to adopt?” The welfare of the animals and people in our community is always our top priority. With that in mind, we are currently offering meet and greet adoption appointments in order to safely assist one party at a time during business hours.
A Customer Care representative will respond to messages in the order they are received.
Adoption by Appointment Steps:
- Schedule your meet and greet adoption appointment by calling (916) 782-7722 ext. “0”.
- Fill out a Companion Request Form and submit to email@example.com prior to your appointment.
- Appointments are for the animals we have available for adoption at the time of your appointment. Animals are available on a first come, first served basis only.
- NOTE: For animals in foster care, please call (916) 782-7722 ext. “0”and let the Customer Care Representative know who you would like to meet.
- No more than two people from the home will be allowed in the building for the appointment.
- Masks are required upon arrival and during the duration of your appointment. No exceptions. (Children two years and under are not required to wear a mask.)
These cats are currently available at Placer SPCA’s Adoption & Education Center by appointment-only.
Cats Available in Foster
These cats are currently available but in foster care. Please call (916) 782-7722 to learn more.
Cats at Pet Food Express
These cats are currently available at Pet Food Express in the Fountains at Roseville.
Cat adoptions available daily from 2-4pm.
These cats are currently available but housed off-site. Please call (916) 782-7722 to learn more.