Third-Party Fundraiser Guidelines
- Once your Third Party Fundraiser is approved, we will gladly provide you with a high quality JPEG of our logo for use on promotional materials.
- We ask that you provide a copy of any marketing materials or press coverage that mentions our organization.
- Please refer to our organization as Placer SPCA or Placer Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- When appropriate, please list or include a link to our website, and/or on marketing materials with approval*.
- The Placer SPCA is an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our Tax ID Number is: 94-2607682. If event participants request this information it is appropriate to provide it. You may obtain a copy of our IRS determination letter.
- We are typically unable to provide volunteers, printing services, display space in our center, or significant staff time to help with the planning of third party events.
- We cannot provide tax advice. Please consult a professional if you have any questions about the tax-deductible status of donations made through your fundraising activities. Donations made directly to the Placer SPCA are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- We will gladly provide a signed IRS form W-9 on request.
- If appropriate, it may be possible to schedule the Placer SPCA Pet Mobile to attend third party events.
- Your event may receive mentions on the Placer SPCA Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
*Please send all marketing materials that include the Placer SPCA logo to email@example.com for approval.
A special thank you to these ongoing fundraisers benefitting the Placer SPCA:
C.G. Di Arie Vineyard & Winery:
C.G. Di Arie created a NEW! Mixed Breed Wine Club special for our supporters! Join today and receive four bottles of premium Di Arie wines every other month for $89 plus shipping. For every shipment, Di Arie will donate $10 to Placer SPCA! Sign-up here.
Shop at Nugget Markets:
Nugget Markets support their local communities through a Scrip Program, and the Placer SPCA is a registered partner for this program! Every time you shop, contributions will accrue for your chosen non-profits.
How it works:
1. Obtain a community scrip card from the Placer SPCA by calling Connie Franklin at 916-872-6162, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Visit the Participants page to register your community scrip card at https://scrip.nuggetmarket.com/signup/user
3. Shop at Nugget Markets, present your registered community scrip card prior to each transaction and earn up to 4% of your monthly purchases for the Placer SPCA.
Roseville Larkspur Landing Hotel:
Larkspur Landing Hotel donates a portion of the pet deposit to the Placer SPCA when you stay in one of their pet-friendly suites. Larkspur Landing Hotel 1931 Taylor Road Roseville, CA 95661 (916) 773-1717
My California Permit donates 100% of permit fee to Placer SPCA. Not driving yet? Get Your Driving Permit and Save $45 Online Driver’s Ed for just $20 (reg. $65) Go to: www.MyCaliforniaPermit.com Review the course materials for free, then click on Take the Test and enter the code: SPCA