Other Ways to Give
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Placer SPCA! The Placer SPCA is a private, nonprofit organization, Tax ID number 94-2607682, dedicated to enhancing the lives of companion animals and people throughout Placer County. Below is a list of ways that you can help make a difference!
We want your recyclables!
Please bring your CA redeemable recyclable items – aluminum, glass (no wine bottles), and plastic with the California Redemption Value (CRV) label on it to our Intake Center at 150 Corporation Yard Road in Roseville. Recyclables are accepted daily from 8am-4:30pm in the labeled dumpters located in the parketing lot.
Third Party Fundraiser Guidelines
- Once your Third Party Fundraiser is approved, we will gladly provide you with a high quality JPEG of our logo for use on promotional materials.
- We ask that you provide a copy of any marketing materials or press coverage that mentions our organization.
- Please refer to our organization as Placer SPCA or Placer Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- When appropriate, please list or include a link to our website, and/or on marketing materials with approval*.
- The Placer SPCA is an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our Tax ID Number is: 94-2607682. If event participants request this information it is appropriate to provide it. You may obtain a copy of our IRS determination letter.
- We are typically unable to provide volunteers, printing services, display space in our center, or significant staff time to help with the planning of third party events.
- We cannot provide tax advice. Please consult a professional if you have any questions about the tax-deductible status of donations made through your fundraising activities. Donations made directly to the Placer SPCA are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- We will gladly provide a signed IRS form W-9 on request.
- If appropriate, it may be possible to schedule the Placer SPCA Pet Mobile to attend third party events.
- Your event may receive mentions on the Placer SPCA Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
*Please send all marketing materials that include the Placer SPCA logo to email@example.com for approval.
A special thank you to our on-going third party fundraisers:
C.G. Di Arie Vineyard & Winery:
C.G. Di Arie created a NEW! Mixed Breed Wine Club special for our supporters! Join today and receive four bottles of premium Di Arie wines every other month for $89 plus shipping. For every shipment, Di Arie will donate $10 to Placer SPCA! Sign-up here.
Roseville Larkspur Landing Hotel:
Larkspur Landing Hotel donates a portion of the pet deposit to the Placer SPCA when you stay in one of their pet-friendly suites. Larkspur Landing Hotel 1931 Taylor Road Roseville, CA 95661 (916) 773-1717
My California Permit donates 100% of permit fee to Placer SPCA. Not driving yet? Get Your Driving Permit and Save $45 Online Driver’s Ed for just $20 (reg. $65) Go to: www.MyCaliforniaPermit.com Review the course materials for free, then click on Take the Test and enter the code: SPCA
Shop at Nugget Markets:
Nugget Markets support their local communities through a Scrip Program, and the Placer SPCA is a registered partner for this program! Every time you shop, contributions will accrue for your chosen non-profits.
How it works:
1. Obtain a community scrip card from the Placer SPCA by calling Connie Franklin at 916-872-6162, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Visit the Participants page to register your community scrip card at https://scrip.nuggetmarket.com/signup/user
3. Shop at Nugget Markets, present your registered community scrip card prior to each transaction and earn up to 4% of your monthly purchases for the Placer SPCA.
Even in your day-to-day life, you can help the animals here at the Placer SPCA by supporting any of the businesses below.