Other Ways to Give
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Placer SPCA! The Placer SPCA is a private, nonprofit organization, Tax ID number 94-2607682, dedicated to enhancing the lives of companion animals and people throughout Placer County. Below is a list of ways that you can help make a difference!
We are extremely grateful when the community wants to host a third party fundraiser and include the Placer SPCA. If you are considering hosting an event, please complete this form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Fundraiser Guidelines
- Once your Third Party Fundraiser is approved, we will gladly provide you with a high quality JPEG of our logo for use on promotional materials.
- We ask that you provide a copy of any marketing materials or press coverage that mentions our organization.
- Please refer to our organization as Placer SPCA or Placer Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- When appropriate, please list or include a link to our website, and/or on marketing materials with approval*.
- The Placer SPCA is an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our Tax ID Number is: 94-2607682. If event participants request this information it is appropriate to provide it. You may obtain a copy of our IRS determination letter.
- We are typically unable to provide volunteers, printing services, display space in our center, or significant staff time to help with the planning of third party events.
- We cannot provide tax advice. Please consult a professional if you have any questions about the tax-deductible status of donations made through your fundraising activities. Donations made directly to the Placer SPCA are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- We will gladly provide a signed IRS form W-9 on request.
- If appropriate, it may be possible to schedule the Placer SPCA Pet Mobile to attend third party events.
- Your event may receive mentions on the Placer SPCA Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
*Please send all marketing materials that include the Placer SPCA logo to email@example.com for approval.
A special thank you to our on-going third party fundraisers:
C.G. Di Arie Vineyard & Winery created the Mixed Breed Red Wine exclusively to support the Placer SPCA. $3 of every single bottle, $9 from every Magnum and trio pack, and $15 from ever Magnum Plus gift pack and Jeroboam purchased goes to our animals. To purchase, click here and be sure to select the Placer SPCA as the benefiting animal welfare organization under “Select Options.”
Roseville Larkspur Landing Hotel Larkspur Landing Hotel donates a portion of the pet deposit to the Placer SPCA when you stay in one of their pet-friendly suites. Larkspur Landing Hotel 1931 Taylor Road Roseville, CA 95661 (916) 773-1717
MyCaliforniaPermit.com donates 100% of permit fee to Placer SPCA DRIVING YET? Teens: Get Your Driving Permit and Save $45 Online Driver’s Ed for just $20 (reg. $65) Go to: www.MyCaliforniaPermit.com Review the course materials for free, then click on Take the Test and enter the code: SPCA
Even in your day-to-day life, you can help the animals here at the Placer SPCA by supporting any of the businesses below.