Are you looking to work with a dedicated group of people focused on a mission of enhancing the lives of companion animals and feel you would be a valuable addition to our team? Check the list below for current job opportunities.
We are currently accepting applications and resumes for:
- Humane Educator/SNAP Coordinator
- Development & Data Entry Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator
- Registered Veterinary Technician – Shelter Medicine
- Submit your cover letter, employment application, resume and signed job description to:
- Email: email@example.com or for the Thrift Store and Humane Educator positions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Placer SPCA
Attn: Human Resources
200 Tahoe Avenue
Roseville, CA 95678
- Or hand-deliver during regular business hours
The Placer SPCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.