Adopt at the Placer SPCA
At the Placer SPCA, it is our goal to place each animal in a loving, permanent home. To be certain that you and your family are ready to add a new furry family member to your household, please review “Is this the best time to adopt?” The welfare of the animals and people in our community is always our top priority. With that in mind, we are beginning to offer adoptions by appointment! We currently are offering 4-5 adoption appointments per day in order to safely assist one party at a time during business hours.
Adoption by Appointment Steps:
- Schedule your meet and greet adoption appointment by calling (916) 782-7722 ext. “0”.
- Fill out a Companion Request Form and submit to email@example.com prior to your appointment.
- Appointments are for the animals we have available for adoption at the time of your appointment. Animals are available on a first come, first served basis only.
- NOTE: For animals in foster care, please call (916) 782-7722 ext. “0”and let the Customer Care Representative know who you would like to meet.
- No more than two people from the home will be allowed in the building for the appointment.
- Masks are required upon arrival and during the duration of your appointment. No exceptions. (Children two years and under are not required to wear a mask.)
It is also helpful to review our adoption process and pricing information before you come in.