Be Kind to Animals Poster Contest
Does your child love animals and have some serious artistic skills to boot?
In honor of Be Kind to Animals Week (May 3-9, 2020), the Placer SPCA invites students 1st-6th grade to enter our Be Kind to Animals Poster Contest! Students have the opportunity to express their creativity and illustrate what they think it means to be kind to animals.
The deadline for submission is Friday, May 1st. Entries may be dropped off at the Placer SPCA Adoption & Education Center at 200 Tahoe Avenue in Roseville. Winners will be notified on Friday, May 8th with the chance to have their photo taken and posted to the Placer SPCA website and social media platforms
Congratulations to Liann, our 2019 Be Kind to Animals Poster Contest 3rd-4th Grade Winner!
One winner will be selected from each of the
- 1st-2nd Grade
- 3rd-4th Grade
- 5th-6th Grade
- Poster size is 11” by 17” horizontal or vertical.
- Follow the specific theme for your grade.
- Use any medium such as markers, paint, colored pencil, or crayon. Please no pastels.
- Do original work; no tracing or computer-generated art.
- Student may only submit one entry.
- You will be judged on how your art relates to the theme, creativity, and neatness.
- All entries will become property of the Placer SPCA Humane Education Department.
Top 4 Winners: One poster from each category will be chosen by the Placer SPCA Humane Education Department. The winners will have their photo with their poster on Placer SPCA website for one year.
Please Note: Winning entries may be made into notecards or bookmarks to be given away or sold at Placer SPCA events. It is up to the discretion of the Humane Educator which winning entries will be made into notecards or bookmarks.
Mail or drop-off your entry by May 1st to Placer SPCA, Attn: Humane Education;200 Tahoe Avenue, Roseville CA 95678
The winning 4 entries will be chosen by the Placer SPCA Humane Education Department. All winners will be notified by May 8, 2020.