Other Ways to Give
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Placer SPCA! The Placer SPCA is a private, nonprofit organization, Tax ID number 94-2607682, dedicated to enhancing the lives of companion animals and people throughout Placer County. Below is a list of ways that you can help make a difference!
Thank you to the following local business that host our Donation Dog Houses and collect change throughout the year!
If you would like to host a donation dog house at your place of business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animal Medical Center
All American City Vet Hospital
Bayside Animal Hospital
Bird and Pet Clinic of Roseville
Blue Goose Produce
Cats Only Vet Hospital
Christensen’s Saddle & Supply
Companion Veterinary Clinic
Dazzling Dawg Grooming Salon
Diamond in the Ruff
Douglas Blvd. Vet Clinic
Dr. Jamie Gutheil, Chiropractor
Echo Valley Ranch
Edgewood Veterinary Clinic
Foothill Feed & Gift
Johnson Ranch Vet Clinic and Spa
Loomis Basin Vet Clinic
Mann Urrutia & Nelson CPAs
Millenium Smoke Shops
Mud to Suds
My Dog Spot
North Fork Veterinary Clinic
Paul’s Safe & Lock
Pet Care Vet Clinic
Pet Food Express
Reinvent Consignment Boutique
Rocklin Road Animal Hospital
Roseville Meat Co.
Sterling Pointe Veterinary Clinic
The Grooming Room
Tractor Supply Co.
West Roseville Veterinary Hospital
Donating your vehicle to the Placer SPCA is easy and helps us raise much-needed funds for the animals we serve. Thank you for considering us for your vehicle donation!
To donate, please call 24/7: (877) 889-7722
If you would rather have someone call you, fill out our quick and easy online car donation form.
Benefits of donating:
- Fast – next day appointments if called in by 2 p.m.
- Free – we’ll pick up your donation at no charge to you.
- Convenient – we’ll pick up your car wherever it may be (home, work, auto shop).
- Tax Deductible – your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Save Time – save yourself the time and hassle of trying to sell it.
- Feel Great – know that your car will help further the mission of the Placer SPCA.
We work with a reputable car donation processor, Car Program, who will make all the arrangements at no cost to you. They handle the title transfer requirements and will provide you with a tax deductible donation receipt when they pick-up your car.
Need more information? Click here to donate your car and a helpful representative will call you shortly or you may call our car donation program 24/7 at 1-877-889-7722.
We are extremely grateful when the community wants to host a third party fundraiser and include the Placer SPCA. If you are considering hosting an event, please complete this form and submit to email@example.com.
Third Party Fundraiser Guidelines
- Once your Third Party Fundraiser is approved, we will gladly provide you with a high quality JPEG of our logo for use on promotional materials.
- We ask that you provide a copy of any marketing materials or press coverage that mentions our organization.
- Please refer to our organization as Placer SPCA or Placer Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- When appropriate, please list or include a link to our website, and/or on marketing materials with approval*.
- The Placer SPCA is an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our Tax ID Number is: 94-2607682. If event participants request this information it is appropriate to provide it. You may obtain a copy of our IRS determination letter.
- We are typically unable to provide volunteers, printing services, display space in our center, or significant staff time to help with the planning of third party events.
- We cannot provide tax advice. Please consult a professional if you have any questions about the tax-deductible status of donations made through your fundraising activities. Donations made directly to the Placer SPCA are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- We will gladly provide a signed IRS form W-9 on request.
- If appropriate, it may be possible to schedule the Placer SPCA Pet Mobile to attend third party events.
- Your event may receive mentions on the Placer SPCA Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
*Please send all marketing materials that include the Placer SPCA logo to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
A special thank you to our on-going third party fundraisers:
Roseville Larkspur Landing Hotel Larkspur Landing Hotel donates a portion of the pet deposit to the Placer SPCA when you stay in one of their pet-friendly suites. Larkspur Landing Hotel 1931 Taylor Road Roseville, CA 95661 (916) 773-1717
MyCaliforniaPermit.com donates 100% of permit fee to Placer SPCA DRIVING YET? Teens: Get Your Driving Permit and Save $45 Online Driver’s Ed for just $20 (reg. $65) Go to: www.MyCaliforniaPermit.com Review the course materials for free, then click on Take the Test and enter the code: SPCA
Even in your day-to-day life, you can help the animals here at the Placer SPCA by supporting any of the businesses below.